Logan is getting his 2 yr. molars, so he is sticking anything and everything into his mouth. His shoes are no exception.



Can you tell by this picture that he was making a loud squawking noise here? Well, he was. It was very loud.


Today, he gave me an unsolicited hug. Ahhh, is there anything better? I mean, he just looked at me and wanted to give me a hug, so he did. He really is such a sweet boy. His boy-ness shines through more and more each day, and that's okay. But I do treasure the sweet things, like my hug. That will probably keep me happy all week...if not longer.
1 comment:
Great Pictures
You claim he is just chewing on things.. Feed the boy
Picture #3 Its like I dont want to look but i have to check to see if she is taking pictures.. oh oh caught again
Thank You for the pictures
Post a Comment