Sunday, March 21, 2010

Warning: Picture Overload

We had so much fun at the Children's Museum yesterday. I had trouble deciding which pictures to post. But believe it or not, these are not all of them. And these don't even include the ones that Logan's daddy took! Logan is at the age where he loves to touch everything, so things like this dinasour exhibit were perfect for him!

Logan and daddy in front of a train.


Playing with the train set. I see one of these in Logan's future.



He was not a fan of the carousel. He didn't mind the going around...it was the animal part he hated.




Such a happy family!





Hoola Hooping!






Playing in the dirt.
















Playing in the water. Logan LOVED this part. I think he could have stayed there all day!































At this point, he just wanted to get down and play. He didn't want to take time to get his picture taken!


At the Bob the Builder Exhibit...at this point in the day, there were so many children there. Mommy and daddy were getting restless.







What a GREAT DAY!!!!



















1 comment:

Wendy said...

Those are great pictures - it looks like Logan loved it! Very cool place. I'll have to see if they have somewhere like that around here for Zoe :)

I like the family pics. I also like the one of you and Logan hula hooping! Very cute!