Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random Thoughts from the Weekend



We've had a busy weekend. There was a revival at church Friday, Saturday and today. And yesterday, Zeb had to work all day, so Logan and I got some very rare, very special one on one time. Man, I love that little boy.

Charlie was happy to spend the day with Logan, too!



Logan really likes the popcorn toy. When he first got it for Christmas, I didn't think he would ever figure it out, but he sure knows how to use it now!




Of course, we had to clean!


Logan loves to help.


He was serious about folding laundry yesterday. So serious, that he has to redo everything I folded! But it was so cute because he did this twice -- he "folded" a towel and then laid his head down on the towel and said "ni, ni" (night, night) -- folding laundry is hard work!


Look at his hair! I love it right after he wakes up and he has bed-head!


Here, he was trying to drink from his cup without picking it up...too much work, I guess.


Okay, these last two are my FAVORITES! I believe I mentioned a few weeks ago how Logan put on his own hat (that one time). Well, that must have been a fluke. Yesterday, I loaded him in the car and had to go back inside to get something. I put Logan's hat and a book on his lap. When I came back outside, this is what he looked like....


I am still laughing about this. He just didn't know anything was wrong. I left it that way all the way to the store, because after all, he did it himself! He had no idea it wasn't on properly. Seriously -- he is so stinkin' entertaining -- even when he's not even trying. Dear Heavenly Father, THANK YOU so much for this little boy.

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just working for his keep.
The cap. Logan you are learning that you have to wait when its time to go somewhere with the ladies..
Love You