Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time Change and Other Random Thoughts







  • I am convinced that whoever had the bright idea to switch to daylight savings time did NOT have children who are on a pretty strict routine. Poor Logan missed his morning nap during church and took 2 afternoon naps and now, it's 9:10 and he's trying to go to sleep in his crib (he's just laying there talking). His usual bedtime is 7:30 sharp!



  • Logan now says "one, two." But I tried to video record it tonight and he just looked at me like he had no idea what I was talking about. Pretty much the same thing anytime I try to get him to do anything on camera.



  • This morning, Logan hit his head at church and had a huge bump. It was on my watch, and I was devestated. I cried!



  • To my dismay, this morning during church, Logan yelled, "MINE!" when someone had his toy. I was appalled....and still wondering where he learned that since everything in our house pretty much is his and he doesn't have to yell at us to give him anything :) I blame all of these negative things on daycare survival. He did get in trouble, by the way, and we are working on sharing.



No comments: