We had so much fun this evening...nothing else to do but be together! Logan had me laughing so hard, I almost...well, you know....but we were chasing him down the hallway and when he got to the end, he started spinning around and around and saying "ahhhhhhhh." And when he stopped, he would run into the wall, or hug the wall, and then he would start again. We pretty much had to tackle him to get him to stop. I have NOOO idea where he learned to do that!
We jumped on the bed. And we laughed about that.
He laughed for a long time as I tried to impersonate the wicked witch from "The Wizard of Oz" (although he's never seen that movie) when I said, "I'll get you my pretty," and tickled him.
His daddy and I played "keep away" with his big green ball. When he starts running towards me and I throw the ball to Zeb, Logan also runs into me and gives me a hug. He doesn't do that with Zeb. He knows that mommys are for loving and daddys are for rough-housing (most of the time).
I don't know what I ever did to deserve such an amazing gift as Logan. But I'm guessing that it's nothing I did...just a wonderful gift from our heavenly Father.
We are working on him feeding himself. He's getting better at it every day!


Yesterday morning, as I got him out of his car seat to head into the babysitter's house, he squirmed a little and pointed to the ground and said, "I walk." WHAT?! WHAT?! So, I put him down and he proudly walked up to her house. Next thing you know, I'll be dropping him off at school a block away so that his friends don't see me *sigh*

Yesterday morning, as I got him out of his car seat to head into the babysitter's house, he squirmed a little and pointed to the ground and said, "I walk." WHAT?! WHAT?! So, I put him down and he proudly walked up to her house. Next thing you know, I'll be dropping him off at school a block away so that his friends don't see me *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment