Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Mama's Boy
Logan is kind of a mama's boy lately.
A couple days ago, when Zeb went to get him out of his high chair, he said, "No, no," and shook his head, and then looked at me and did his sign (made up) for "up" -- as in "get me outta here."
Last night, he was very whiney. Although I saw him before I left for piano, he was in bed when I got home from piano. But he was crying and whining in the middle of the night, still sleeping. Zeb decided to bring him into our bed. When he brought him in, I kissed Logan on the cheek and he smiled (still sleeping). So, I kissed him again. He grabbed my head with his arm and pulled me to him so that we were laying there cheek-to-cheek. I tried to pull away, but he kept pulling me back. I think we actually slept like that for a little bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment