
I love this age because last night at church, I showed Logan his Gumby toy and since it was green, I said, "Is this Shrek?" And his jaw dropped open with excitement and he grabbed it from me and kissed it! Sooner or later, he's going to realize that Gumby is not Shrek. But I will never forget that excited look.
I love this age because even when Logan wants to walk on his own, he still holds my hand a lot.

I love this age because Logan finally sits for longer periods of time. Tonight, he watched Shrek for about 10 minutes straight. (Yes, we watch Shrek about once a day around here.)

I love this age because I can look into Logan's eyes and see that he adores us and he knows that we adore him.
1 comment:
just spent an enjoyable time catching up. Logan has grown so much since I last came in...He is such a clever little boy, and you are both such devoted parents... I wish you every success in adopting Logans baby brother or sister..God bless you all xx Wyn in Australia
Post a Comment