We couldn't tell if Logan liked this lemon or not...he kept giving his sour-face, but also kept going back for more!
I'm pretty sure that Zeb feels that this past year has been one of the best of his life! I know that he feels incredibly blessed to be Logan's daddy and Logan is very blessed to have a daddy who loves him so much. Zeb is such a great help around the house. Seriously...I'm not sure most men are, but he is. Every morning, he feeds Logan his breakfast and gets him ready for the day. He changes just as many diapers as I do and helps with other tasks around the house. I rarely have to remind him to take the garbage out. He also works full-time and goes to school full-time. Not to mention, he helps out with the kids' program at church and tries very hard to be a good Christian example to our little boy. I hope that Logan grows up knowing and appreciating what a wonderful man his father is!
Happy Birthday, Zeb -- we love you!
1 comment:
This is SUCH a sweet post Amy! Tell Zeb happy belated birthday for me!! :)
Post a Comment