Monday, November 9, 2009

My Boys



Logan is definitely back to his old self. I was getting worried because he was so whiny and just difficult! But I need to remind myself that when he gets sick, he will be different (I don't "do" sick well...it freaks me out!!!).

He is eating great and being silly, as usual. Tonight, we were practicing walking and I was holding his hand and he thought it was funny to "walk" on his knees. Seriously, he was laughing hysterically about it. So much unbelievable joy this little guy brings into our lives. I love him more with each passing day, and I especially love watching his personality unfold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't see all the boys, Charlie.

Very cute picture. I love to read your blog.

grandma

A to Z said...

No, Charlie is being bad...he has chewed up TWO pacifiers today!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Charlie knows Logan dont need the cheaters anymore.. so he is going to chew them up..Great pictures
Love You GGramps Johnston