Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fun Things About Getting Better

There is nothing fun about being sick. However, there are some fun things about trying to get better....


**You can have messed up hair and no one can make fun of you.**






**Your clothes don't have to match.**

**Extra kisses from mommy.**

**Pulling out the hide-a-bed in the living room and the whole family sleeping there together.** (This was more comfortable for Logan than it was for us!)

**Taking naps with Charlie!**


**Getting a new stocking cap made by Great Grandma McKinley.**

Logan continues to get better, and we are so thankful for that! We are just praying that his immune system is building up some resistance so that he won't get sick anymore this winter.

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

I can't believe these illnesses Logan has gotten! That is so scary. Hannah started coughing today and I thought of you. I'm sure it's nothing. But I would HATE to see my child that sick! Hopefully he's healthy from now on.