Saturday, September 5, 2009

It Just Gets Better and Better




Today, we went to the zoo for the FOURTH time this summer (now, we have officially gotten our money's worth out of that pass we bought!). It is fun to see how much Logan changes from each time. When we first went back in April, he had no idea what was going on. Today, he was actually noticing animals. It's so much fun to watch his reaction to things. He wasn't great at spotting ones far away when they blended in with their surroundings, but he loved the sea lions. One swam right in front of us (scared me -- I wasn't expecting it, but Logan loved it!).

We rode the train and at first, he wasn't so sure about it. Then he loved that, too. He was jibber-jabbering the whole time. He did a lot of talking today. I guess he's excited it's a three day weekend!!






And then, we went through the tunnel. See the look on his face...



We had such a fun time at the zoo. I don't think we'll get there any more this summer, as we have plans every weekend from now until the zoo closes, but we sure have enjoyed our time there this summer and look forward to next summer.






Today was also Notre Dame's first game of the season. Two people in this house were very excited.



Tonight at Target, we had to buy Logan some socks. I picked out a package, and said to Zeb, "I wonder if he will like these." I handed them to Logan. Logan said, "Ooooohhhh." It was perfect timing and OH SO ADORABLE! We bought the socks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And better and better amd better everyday
Thank you for posting the pictures, dont know what we would do without them
Love You
GG Johnston