We've been busy. In addition to our regular work and Zeb's regular class schedule, I've been teaching an online course, and Logan continues physical therapy. We've done some traveling, visited some festivals, and went to the doctor for a new plan for Logan's skin break-outs. Logan continues to take steps and walks across the room while holding on to his push toy. I think the most unassisted steps he's taken at once is about 10. He has been eating new things...lots of cheese and bread, some meat, crackers and pretty much anything else that is soft enough for him to try. He's also making the transition from formula to whole milk and practices drinking from a sippy cup or a regular glass. As this picture indicates, he's also been busy growing more hair!!


Logan continues to make us laugh. He will now, occasionally, start laughing when we laugh. There have been times where one of us will say something funny, the other will laugh and Logan will have a "delayed" response and laugh later. He's like the stereo-typical blonde in the group who always gets the jokes about 10 seconds later than everyone else. That of course, makes his daddy and mommy laugh even more until the three of us are just laughing hysterically.
He's also been holding his breath and "freezing" for a couple seconds to get a laugh out of us. It works.
We are just loving every single minute. I can't believe he's going to be 1 year old in 10 short days!


He's actually sleeping in the above picture. After I took it, I realized his eyes were opened, but he does sleep that way sometimes.


No comments:
Post a Comment