So there you have it, folks, just like that (literally), Logan is done with his bottle. We've had this in mind for several weeks, so we've been giving him milk in his sippy cup and he wouldn't take it that great for us. At the babysitter's he did fine. Yesterday evening, we didn't give him a bottle at all. When I dropped him off this morning, I told his sitter that, and she said, "he'll do fine whenever you decide to make the transition." I said, "How about today?" And so it was. Logan didn't have a bottle at all today, drank out of his new sippy cup and went to sleep without incident. Leaving mommy to wonder -- what on earth did I ever do to be blessed with this child? Certainly, it's nothing I did, but can only be a wonderful gift from the Father. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Logan to pieces even if it took 3months to ween him off the bottle. But seriously -- this was a breeze. If only potty-training will be this easy, we'll be all set :)
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Bye-Bye Bottle
The hardest part for Logan about giving up his bottle was deciding which sippy cup to use, and even that wasn't that difficult.

So there you have it, folks, just like that (literally), Logan is done with his bottle. We've had this in mind for several weeks, so we've been giving him milk in his sippy cup and he wouldn't take it that great for us. At the babysitter's he did fine. Yesterday evening, we didn't give him a bottle at all. When I dropped him off this morning, I told his sitter that, and she said, "he'll do fine whenever you decide to make the transition." I said, "How about today?" And so it was. Logan didn't have a bottle at all today, drank out of his new sippy cup and went to sleep without incident. Leaving mommy to wonder -- what on earth did I ever do to be blessed with this child? Certainly, it's nothing I did, but can only be a wonderful gift from the Father. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Logan to pieces even if it took 3months to ween him off the bottle. But seriously -- this was a breeze. If only potty-training will be this easy, we'll be all set :)
So there you have it, folks, just like that (literally), Logan is done with his bottle. We've had this in mind for several weeks, so we've been giving him milk in his sippy cup and he wouldn't take it that great for us. At the babysitter's he did fine. Yesterday evening, we didn't give him a bottle at all. When I dropped him off this morning, I told his sitter that, and she said, "he'll do fine whenever you decide to make the transition." I said, "How about today?" And so it was. Logan didn't have a bottle at all today, drank out of his new sippy cup and went to sleep without incident. Leaving mommy to wonder -- what on earth did I ever do to be blessed with this child? Certainly, it's nothing I did, but can only be a wonderful gift from the Father. Don't get me wrong, I'd love Logan to pieces even if it took 3months to ween him off the bottle. But seriously -- this was a breeze. If only potty-training will be this easy, we'll be all set :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment