Tuesday, September 15, 2009

50 Weeks

Oh Logan -- so sweet, yet so ornery. He's such a boy. He can make a barking sound now. It comes out more like a "ahh, ahh" but he does it when Charlie starts to bark. And today, when I asked him what sound the dog makes, he did it. So cute.

He is also quite the conversationalist. Especially at 3:00 a.m. He's been waking up and just talking up a storm....so much to say, I guess. When I respond to him, that really gets him going (not at 3:00 a.m. -- I ignore him then), but during the day when he talks, and I respond, he gets so excited. I imagine he's thinking "She really knows what I'm saying -- this is great!"

He keeps us smiling - every single day. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I just have to think of him, and everything seems better.









This is his "Oh NO" pose. We've tried and tried to get a picture of it, and this is the best we could do so far.

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Hi, I don't know how I found your blog, but we adopted through Lutheran Social Services also! Congrats to you guys. Your little boy looks so happy. If you want to check out our blog, we are at www.ourlittlehope.blogspot.com. Have a great day!