In addition to getting his 9 month pictures taken this morning, we also went to visit daddy at work! Of course, Zeb was so proud to show off his little guy. One of Zeb's coworkers has a baby (I think he's about a month old), and that baby was there...so tiny! Logan looked so big next to the little guy!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Visiting Daddy At Work
I was blessed to take a vacation day today and have the entire day to spend with Logan. It has been so great. I have soaked up every single minute...taken everything slow and held him a little more than usual. We actually sat on the couch for quite a while this morning, and I was holding him, and he just looked at me as if to say, "This is great...are you really spending the whole day with me?" (At least I'd like to think that's what his look meant!)
In addition to getting his 9 month pictures taken this morning, we also went to visit daddy at work! Of course, Zeb was so proud to show off his little guy. One of Zeb's coworkers has a baby (I think he's about a month old), and that baby was there...so tiny! Logan looked so big next to the little guy!!

In addition to getting his 9 month pictures taken this morning, we also went to visit daddy at work! Of course, Zeb was so proud to show off his little guy. One of Zeb's coworkers has a baby (I think he's about a month old), and that baby was there...so tiny! Logan looked so big next to the little guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment