Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Late and I'm Tired

It's late and I'm tired, but we had such an enjoyable weekend, I wanted to get some pictures up here so that you could see everything we did...


Friday night was the perfect time to try out Logan's pool. At first, he wasn't quite sure about it, but then he ended up loving it!


Logan's cousin, Coral, came over to visit him on Friday, too!



On Saturday, at the Three Rivers Festival, it was so hot outside and Logan doesn't really like to drink water. However, we found that if we "spray" it into his mouth, he loves it! He also thinks it's hilarious if we spray his face.



I made blueberry muffins on Saturday. We just crumbled some up and let Logan feed himself...he LOVED it! I think he only choked once or twice!





And finally, one of my favorite times of the week is Sunday morning when I first dress Logan because he just looks so adorable (or at least that's what I think!!!). And being the boy that he is, his outfit only stays nice and crisp for about 5 minutes...just long enough for me to get some pictures.




No comments: