Monday, July 20, 2009

Faux Hawk

I've been waiting for Logan's hair to be long enough for this, and it is...just barely....



Logan is developing quite the personality. Last evening, he was playing with a hanger (disclaimer: do not let your baby play with a hanger while unattended!). He was being so silly...holding it up to his face, covering one eye and seeing if I would laugh. Then, putting it on his head, and I would laugh again. He kept doing silly things with it just to make me laugh. What a wonderful blessing it is to have a little boy who finds joy in making his parents laugh. I hope he knows that I continued to laugh all day today -- every time I thought about it!







Seriously, how many 9 1/2 month old babies would realize that this is silly...he is going to be such an entertainer!!! I will be his biggest fan!

I LOVE YOU, SWEET, SWEET BOY!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

He's too funny! Very cute pictures :)