Monday, July 6, 2009

More Weekend Pictures







I forgot to mention that this past Saturday, July 4, was one of the rare days when Logan saw all six of his grandparents (Mike & Doris, Bill & Alice, David & Paula). Since Bill & Alice live in Florida, this was a very special treat to see them all on the same day. Logan is blessed with so many people that love him. And I think there are a lot of people who feel blessed to have him in their lives!

Logan -- it is such a blessing to see all of the joy that you bring to our family. You may not understand it right now, but some day, I hope that you will look back and realize how very blessed you are with so many people that love you and how much you have blessed each of us.

No comments: