Saturday, April 18, 2009

Youth Rally, Zoo and a Sippy Cup

Logan went to his first youth rally at the church today. Our church participates in a group of several churches that has a youth rally every month during the school year. This month, it was at our church. We just stayed for the morning portion, as we had other things we wanted to get done....

Logan took his first trip to the zoo! What a fun, fun day for us. I love the zoo. I have always loved taking my nieces and nephews to the zoo. It's one of my favorite places. Although I'm not sure Logan gets the point of the zoo, he certainly was content riding around in his stroller. I've attached several pictures. I hope you don't mind.

Getting ready to head into the zoo...excited!!!




Let's check out the map and see where we should go first!


Logan and mommy enjoying our time with the animals.


Let's stop for a rest and take a drink of water.


Whose hillbilly child is that with no shoes or socks?


"I'm getting a little tired, I think I'll just prop my foot up here and rest."


"Mom is going to take my picture by this silly thing every time we come to the zoo. Get used to it. I was trying to pose just like this big monkey."


Logan stayed awake about an hour and a half and then he was out of it.

Daddy picked out this shirt to commemorate Logan's first visit to the zoo.


Later in the day, Logan tried out his first sippy cup. He's growing up so fast! (I think this is the first picture where you can actually see his little teeth!)

What a wonderful day!!!! Thank you, God, for the wonderful joys of childhood!!!!

No comments: