Friday, April 24, 2009

The Many Faces of Logan







Have I mentioned lately that I love EVERY single minute of being Logan's mommy? Well, I do.

At the babysitter's house, Logan often sits in an Exersaucer (like his Jumperoo), and it has a mirror on it. Today, when I went to pick him up, he was kissing himself in the mirror. Well, it was probably more like he was just licking the mirror, but when Miss Carma asked him if he was kissing himself, he got this silly grin on his face like, "you caught me!" What can I say -- the boy loves to give kisses!!!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, so I apologize if it's a repeat story, but I wanted to document it because it cracks me up. At church, we have been doing a study that is based on the movie "Fireproof." We meet every-other Thursday night. Logan sits with us, as he's too young yet to be with the other little children. He LOVES to look at our study book. But what is so entertaining is every time we turn the page (keep in mind, this book is mostly study questions...very few pictures...), he laughs...like he reads something funny on every page. I don't know why I find that so funny, but it's just one of the many little things that we love about him.

Hope you all enjoy the weekend. I'm praying for nice weather!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont think you have mentioned it in the last day or two.
Kidding you Amy
You can see he is loved very much.. He is enjoying himself so much
Mirror When Michelle was about 18 months old.. I hung a 4 foot plastic mirror on a corner of the dining room going down a hall. She spotted it and would hug the mirror, give it kisses and try to look behind to see if she was there. It was a lot of fun to watch her
LOVE YOU Gramps