As you can see in the last picture, Logan is getting on his knees more and more and he's started rocking a little bit. It's so much fun every day to just see how he changes and the different things he is learning.
A couple things I just have to mention. The other day in church service, right during communion (the quietest time during the service), Logan let out a huge burp. I was so embarrassed. The first of many things my child will do to embarrass me during church, I'm sure! Everyone heard it and we got a few comments afterwards..."was that Logan?" "Yes, that's my boy."
When we went for his check-up last week, the doctor gave us a "checklist" of different things that six month olds should (or would) be doing. One of the items was "social cough for attention." That made me laugh. How silly! Well, Logan must have heard me telling others about it, because since then, he's been working overtime to perfect his social cough. It is so funny. He usually extends a real cough, but sometimes, it is so obviously fake. I probably don't help matters when he does it, because I will say, "Oh, my poor little baby," and then he starts to laugh. Each day, we see more and more of his personality, and I gotta say, he's a pretty cool little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment