Logan & Elliana got some play time in tonight. I was so worried that he was going to roll over on top of her or something. She seems so little compared to him! However, he was suprisingly gentle...and very interested in watching her. We were able to snap a few pictures before she drifted back to sleep. I think they are going to have lots of fun playing together in the future!!!
Logan had his six month check-up and shots today. He is 18 lbs. 4 oz. (70%) and he is 28 1/4 in. (95%). He didn't even cry with the first shot, but the second and third...well, let's just say he was hurting!
We were able to take a walk this evening after work (me, Logan & Charlie). And this little boy, probably about 8 or 9, with red hair, stopped us and asked if he could pet Charlie. (I love that little kids ask if they can pet Charlie -- so many of them ask permission, which I think is really nice.) "Cute dog," he said. Then he looked at Logan, "Is this your son?" "Yes," I answered proudly -- I love that he is MY son! "He's cute," he said. As I finished my walk, I thought, I hope Logan is that kind when he is that age. Lord, help us teach our son to be a blessing to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment