"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So, now, I give him to the Lord, for his whole life, he will be given over to the Lord." I Samuel 1:27 & 28
I am so happy for you both, Its been a long time since the days when we all prayed for your health Zeb.. Your Gramps has kept us up to date since then, I have graduation and wedding photos of you, and now I can add Mummy Daddy and baby photo's to my Johnston album.. God is good, I pray He will be with the birth mother as she comes to terms with her life now, and I praise her for the wonderful gift she has given you and Amy a beautiful Son. God Bless you all..
I didnt know they made "Irish" hats that small because they all have big heads. He"s beautiful! I cryed my eyes out when i saw him. There is no doubt that this child wont be loved. I'm so happy for you two and for Logan to,he's coming to a house that will filled with love and joy. I love you Dad
2 comments:
I am so happy for you both, Its been a long time since the days when we all prayed for your health Zeb.. Your Gramps has kept us up to date since then, I have graduation and wedding photos of you, and now I can add Mummy Daddy and baby photo's to my Johnston album.. God is good, I pray He will be with the birth mother as she comes to terms with her life now, and I praise her for the wonderful gift she has given you and Amy a beautiful Son. God Bless you all..
I didnt know they made "Irish" hats that small because they all have big heads. He"s beautiful! I cryed my eyes out when i saw him. There is no doubt that this child wont be loved. I'm so happy for you two and for Logan to,he's coming to a house that will filled with love and joy.
I love you
Dad
Post a Comment