Thank you, Russell and Dalton, for Logan's festive onesies. And then, after an exhausting day....
At 2:23 this morning, Logan started REALLY smiling for mommy. He's been smiling for a while, but it's never been in response to us. So, this morning, as I was so tired during one of his feedings, I was talking to him and he started smiling. And then, he did it again. I was so excited, I had to wake daddy up once I put Logan back to bed! He smiled several times throughout the day, mostly when I say his name!
Also, he's eating (what feels like) all the time, so I gave him some cereal this morning. Yes, he ate it right from a spoon -- like a pro...Like he's been doing this his whole life. Of course, it was really thin and I only fed him a little at a time, but we're going to try some more tonight before bed (and praying that he doesn't wake up every two hours during the night to eat). We can't believe he's eating cereal already, but he is a hungry, hungry and growing boy! We need to keep him happy and healthy so that he can start playing football soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment