Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 weeks old





Logan is 3 weeks old today!!


Remember last night, how Logan was still asleep at my 11:50 post? Well, he slept until 3:45 a.m....yes, that's right, our big boy slept for 6 hours and 45 minutes! He was in his car seat when we arrived home from celebrating Grandpa McKinley's birthday and I left him in there until he woke up. He stirred a few times, and then at 3:45, I couldn't take it anymore, so when he stirred, I picked him up. I bet he would have slept longer. Mama, however, didn't get much sleep at all because I kept checking on him every 15 minutes to make sure he was okay.
These past 3 weeks have been the best of our lives. We are so thrilled to be Logan's parents. Although we are tired and the house is a mess, we have never been happier. We continue to thank God daily for blessing us with Logan.




No comments: