Thursday, October 2, 2008

More photos



I've spent way too much time this morning on Flickr, the photo-downloading website, trying to learn how to arrange photos in a more creative fashion, but so far, no luck. I need to get ready now, to go see the little guy, so this is all I could do right now.

1 comment:

dmbaldwin said...

GOD is so GOOD!!! We are praising the Lord for His goodness. Every day we have prayed for Logan's health and arrival. God does everything in His own time and I praise Him for it. We are so excited. Russell and Dalton want to come now, as I am sure Nanny and Poppa do to. We will have to wait a little while, but we will come soon. We can't wait to see all three of ya'll and Charlie too. This is a time of celebration, I've been spending the good news. We're so excited, wait.... I've already said that, but I'm sure you understand. We love and miss ya'll, Aunt Donna, Uncle Darrell, Russell and Dalton