Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy Day!

Logan writes -- We had a very busy day! Grandma Doris came over this morning to help dad watch me while mom was at the dentist. Then, mom and dad took me to dad's work to show me off. Everyone said, "he's so cute."

Then, we went to the lawyer's office, where mom and dad signed their names to papers saying that they wanted to adopt me. We will have to wait a few months until the judge says it's all final. The laywer said, "he's so cute."

After that, we took mom out for lunch because it's her birthday. I slept the whole time though, but I did hear the waitress say, "he's so cute."

Later in the day, I went to my first doctor's appointment. He said that I gained 5 ounces. I don't know if that's a lot, but mommy was happy. All the nurses said, "he's so cute."

After I ate supper, Grandpa and Grandma Atchley came over. Mommy wanted to get my hand prints and foot prints for a frame to hang in my room. I really didn't like this, and after a lot of tries, they ended up only getting the feet. I just wanted to sleep. Daddy took some pictures of the whole fiasco. I heard Grandpa and Grandma say, "he's so cute."

My neck is getting stronger every day and I am trying to hold my head up. I can't believe that I'll be one week old tomorrow -- time sure does fly!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that all you get "he's so cute"
When I show your picture, even the one with Mom and Dad, I get "He is so adorable"

Anonymous said...

get a small board..lay the baby down.. place the ink pad on the board.. plasce the babies foot...while laying down. onto the ink pad.. remove the ink pad on the board .. place the pringt paper on the board place the babies foot on the print paper..do the same with the hand, do it very gentley
Had to do it this way when we were printing babies when I was with the sheriffs dept

Wynj said...

Well Logan really is Cute and adorable isn't he????