Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Sunday


We are a happy, happy family. I don't believe I've experienced such joy as holding our dear little one in my arms during the church service (okay, I was in the nursery tending to him most of the service, but it was nice to be there.)

Everyone at the church has prayed so much for our situation, so it was a day of great joy to be shared with our Christian friends.




2 comments:

Wynj said...

What a lovely photo... Your Gramps sent it to me before I got a chance to come in and look today ...God Bless your little family , may you always be this happy.

icejan said...

The joy I feel for your family cannot be put into words! I remember when you 1st talked of wanting a child and I always knew that God would bless you. You both are loving, wonderful people. Logan's birth mother has made a wise and loving choice of allowing Logan to join your family. I pray God will give her peace. Logan will grow up knowing he is special and has special parents - how awesome!

I can't wait to see him in person. He is a handsome guy.

Enjoy - God bless all of you!

jc