Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Changing Every Day


I found out that if I turn on the mobile on Logan's bassinet, I can get a perfect view of his face for pictures!
As I write this, Logan's great grandparents are on their way to Indiana from Alabama, along with Aunt Donna and cousins, Russell and Dalton. They are making the long trip just to meet this little guy (I can guarantee they will NOT be disappointed!). This is a special event because when I first met Zeb, he described Nanny as his favorite person, so I know that he is excited beyond words to be the proud daddy and introduce his son to his grandparents. It's going to be a special day.
Logan is such a good baby. I couldn't ask for a better one, but I'm really starting to feel tired. The past two evenings, he has slept for several hours, but during the night, he's up every 2 - 2 1/2 hours. I love that little guy so much, it's totally worth the exhaustion that I feel!

1 comment:

Anni said...

I'm so happy for you! Logan is a beautiful baby. Maybe you can bring him to Banner training :)