Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Zoo and Swim Lessons

 Logan:  Excuse, Ma'am.  Can you tell me where the giraffes are?
Zoo Worker:  Oh, they're not out yet. It's too early.  Have fun!
Logan:  Well, I'm not going to have any fun without the giraffes!






Daddy and Logan giving each other the evil eye.


The goats.  Zeb HATES them.  So, Logan and I go inside and pet them and brush their hair!


Logan had his first swimming lesson today!  It was 30 minutes long, and he did great.  He had a great teacher and he was a great student.  We loved being able to watch him learn something new.  Zeb said to me, "Just when you think you couldn't love him more, something happens that makes you fall more in love with him!"  That's what swimming lessons did for us!


All week long, when I reminded Logan about swimming lessons, he would say, "I told you, I don't want to do swimming lessons!"


 I do know how to swim.  But I don't have the right technique and I have no idea how to teach someone to swim.  I LOVED being able to watch his teacher do some things that really worked.  I can't wait until he can swim on his own!
We've had a busy day.  We did all of that before 1:30 today!!  Logan's taking a nap right now.  I expect him to sleep a long time.  We are so happy warm weather is finally here!!!!

No comments: