The past few months, Logan has been randomly mentioning "Show and Share" (it used to be "Show and Tell" when I was in school!), and we kept wondering if they actually did it in his class. He's at the age where you can ask him questions and get pretty accurate answers, so our hearts were broken when we asked, "What if you don't bring something for Show and Share?" and he responded that you "pick something from the classroom." I just imagined him being the only little one there with nothing from home. And everyone was probably thinking, "Poor Logan, he doesn't have any toys!" or worse yet, "Poor Logan, he doesn't have a mommy and daddy that are smart enough to get it together and send in something for him to show and share."
Either way, tomorrow, it will be right with the world because he is taking his first item for Show and Share. He's been SO excited about it since I asked the teacher yesterday and she told me that Wednesday is the day. So, he's pick out no less than 10 different things to take. And tonight, when Zeb interrupted Logan watching "Adventure Time" and said, "It's almost time for bed, pick something to take for Show and Share," Logan turned around and picked up the first thing he could find. So, weird size/proportion Buzz Lightyear it is. And it was ADORABLE when we asked him what he was going to say and our never-shy boy kinda got shy and whispered, "This is my Buzz Lightyear. That's all." Oh, how I wish I could be there tomorrow when he gets in front of his class for his first Show and Share!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment