Monday, April 22, 2013

Out and About

The nurse called to see how Logan was doing and I told her that he's not himself.  He's just groggy and whiney and just wants to lay around.  She told me that we needed to make him get up.  So, what better way to get out of the house than with a walk?
The sun is shining here and it's a lovely day.  We didn't go too far and then I made up something about not feeling well so that Logan would agree to turn around.  Charlie does NOT like going off our route though!  We had to practically drag him back home.  It was a good thing we turned around when we did because Logan wanted to stop and take a rest and then had Zeb carry him part of the way.

Little by little he's getting there.  I hate seeing my boy at less than 100%, but I'm glad he seems to be getting better!

No comments: