Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our Conversation

I HAD to write this down because it may be the sweetest mama moment I've ever had:

Me:  Logan, when we got married, I wanted to be a mommy so bad, but I didn't have a baby.
Logan:  Yes, you did.
Me:  No, I didn't.  I wanted a baby so bad and I told Miss Gloria to give me the most precious baby ever.  So then one day, Miss Gloria called me and said that there was a baby and I asked if it was a boy or a girl and she said that it was a boy and his name was Logan David.  And we brought him home and loved him and he just cried and cried so we just kissed him.

And he got this big smile on his face and said, "Is that a true story or are joking me?"  I assured him it was real.

A couple minutes later, I hear him saying, "I asked Miss Gloria for the most precious mama ever and I asked if it was a boy or girl and she said boy (he knows I'm a girl!), and I said, 'What's her name' and she said, 'It's Amy,' and I had the most precious mommy ever and I brought her home and she just cried and cried so I tickled her feet.

Are you kidding me?  He is the sweetest boy EVER.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

He really is the sweetest boy ever!