Saturday, November 17, 2012

Zeb's Birthday

We had a great time celebrating Zeb's birthday on Friday night.  It was low-key, but that's the way we like it.  He's now 31 years old!


Birthdays are so much more fun when you have a little one to celebrate with.  Of course, Logan wanted to be in on the candle action.  Zeb mentioned how he doesn't so much care that he's getting older, but he hates that Logan is getting older.  Logan is such a blessing in our lives and I know I gush about it all the time (you should live in our house and listen to us talk about it every day!), but he does make everything in life that much sweeter.  Logan, when you are 31 and you are reading this, I hope you know how AMAZING these days are with you....when you are four and your daddy is 31.  Heaven.

No comments: