Monday, October 8, 2012

Disney - Day 5

On day 5, we decided to take it easy in the morning and just go to the pool at our hotel.  Our hotel had several different pools, but the main one had a pirate theme.  Logan had been asking all week to go, so we finally gave in.  (Truth be told, I felt like we were wasting time by not being at one of the parks!)  I didn't take any pictures at the pool.  After lunch, we went back to our hotel to take a nap.  Once naptime was over, we headed back to the Magic Kingdom.  Logan rode the carousel.
We had supper at the Crystal Palace which is a buffet.  I didn't think the food was that great, but it was a "charcter" meal as they call them, so Logan go to meet some more characters.  I've never seen so many grown women swoon over a characters before as they did with Tigger and Winnie the Pooh.  I was a little embarassed for women everywhere.  I mean, Logan was excited, but com'on people...it's a cartoon character!



They brought Logan a cupcake to continue the celebration of his birthday! 


 We went to Mickey's Philharmagic 3D show.  We all LOVED it!  It was so entertaining!  And when Aladdin and Princess Jasmine were riding on their magic carpet, I seriously felt like I was riding a magic carpet, too :)





That evening, we rode the People Mover and we rode Peter Pan and some of our other favorite rides that we had been on before.  By the end of day 5, I think we were starting to know our way around just a little!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We never made it to the pool at our hotel. It rained SO much in the beginning of our stay, we just didn't feel like it. (There were tons of people swimming while it rained,though.) And towards the end, we just wanted to hang out at the parks.

Cute pictures of Logan!