I didn't want to write another post ever because I liked going to the blog and seeing Disney. But, I guess there comes a time in life when we all must move on from Disney. Don't get me wrong, we are already talking about our next trip!
In the meantime, we are enjoying life. It's busy. Isn't everyone? I like summer busy -- outside and enjoying the warm sunshine. I don't like winter busy -- I just want to stay inside all winter. To make things exciting, we do fun things...like play Chutes and Ladders.
We did go on a hayride a few weeks ago, and that was fun, too. Although I'm not sure Logan understood the point of it all.
Logan said something cute that I want to remember:
*Me: Logan, I'm really going to miss you when you are at Grandma's.
Logan: It's okay. God is always with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment