We were just minding our own business when we heard the music playing. Nope, not a band of angels, it was the icecream truck. We hyped up the whole event (because I happened to have cash in my wallet -- that nearly never happens!). And we scooped Logan up and ran outside. ![]()
So what that he didn't have a shirt or pants on. It's been hot, people. And he's three!I believe we heard things like, "That was so cool", "That was so special!" as we ran out back for him to eat his ice cream.
The man who sold us the ice cream wasn't nearly as excited as we all were. He should have been more excited, if you ask me. I mean, we paid as much for that one icecream bar as we would have paid for an entire box at Walmart.
But it was worth it.
| Notice Logan's Buzz Lightyear Stamp. I found the stamp for like 75% off at Hobby Lobby. SCORE! That stamp is on his belly!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment