He just loves being outside. I do, too, when it's nice out. It's not nice here.


So, about a month ago, Logan was riding his horse and fell off. He hit his lip and there was some blood and I freaked out (as usual). Anyways, he didn't need stitches or anything and everything seemed to heal up fine.
A couple weeks after that happened, I noticed some discoloration in his front tooth,so I scheduled a dentist appointment. Sure enough, the tooth is dead. (see picutre below!) -- The bruise on his forehead is actually from a different accident -- this kid gets hurt at least once a day!!! Anyways, I think what makes me most sad about the tooth is that I wasn't really ready to start letting go of baby teeth. The dentist is hoping that it won't fall out for a while, simply so that it can hold the position for his permanent tooth, which doesn't seem to be damaged. But it's just another sign that he's growing up....sooner than I'd like to think, his mouth will be void of baby teeth and just have his permanent teeth (well, assuming he can be safe enough to keep them all). Until then, I have a little boy who is rough and tough and looks the part :)
A couple weeks after that happened, I noticed some discoloration in his front tooth,so I scheduled a dentist appointment. Sure enough, the tooth is dead. (see picutre below!) -- The bruise on his forehead is actually from a different accident -- this kid gets hurt at least once a day!!! Anyways, I think what makes me most sad about the tooth is that I wasn't really ready to start letting go of baby teeth. The dentist is hoping that it won't fall out for a while, simply so that it can hold the position for his permanent tooth, which doesn't seem to be damaged. But it's just another sign that he's growing up....sooner than I'd like to think, his mouth will be void of baby teeth and just have his permanent teeth (well, assuming he can be safe enough to keep them all). Until then, I have a little boy who is rough and tough and looks the part :)
No comments:
Post a Comment