Thursday, October 27, 2011

May I Freeze Time, Please































Dear Lord, please freeze time. Right now. I want Logan to stay three forever. I LOVE this age. Seriously. Even with the challenges, I love it. He's so much fun to be around. He says the cutest things. He does the cutest things. I just can't get enough of him. Last night, when he was getting ready to go to sleep he said, "Goodnight, mommy. I love you, mommy." Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that.

Dear Logan, please always tell me that you love me. It's the sweetest thing ever.
Everything has to involve a "crash" these days.




















































Logan really wanted this horse from Cracker Barrell. He thinks it's awesome. I think it's a little too small for him, but already, it's provided hours of fun, so we'll take it. Besides, he's extra cute when he's riding it, so it was worth it.













He named it Bullseye. That's Woody's horse's name (from Toy Story).














I know I haven't been blogging much lately. Each and every day brings joy and challenges (mostly joys). I love this little boy and feel blessed with every day that we get to be with him. He's a cool person.







































No comments: