Friday, March 23, 2012
Spring Fun
It's raining here today, but the weather this week has been so nice. We've had a lot of time to get outside and play!
Grandpa was trying to teach Logan how to golf, but Logan was more interested in throwing the ball.

Logan LOVES to climb up the steps to the slide. And then climb back down. He only went down the slide once. He's taking it slow.
He loved to push no-one on the swing.
And then he invented his own game of skee-ball with the slide and golf ball. Just so you know, when those balls are coming down the slide really fast and it hits you on the ankle, it hurts.
We are feeling very, very blessed that the weather is this beautiful so early. We find ourselves outside almost all evening, taking a walk (or two!) almost every evening, as well. I could get used to weather like this! Who am I kidding? I already AM used to weather like this! It's funny because today, I'm all "why does it have to be rainy?" Forgetting that it could be snowing. Weird March. Weird Indiana weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment