He was NOT interested in getting his picture taken. He was much more interested in watching "Mike the Knight." "Surely" has become one of his favorite words. This morning, he said, "Surely the sun is going to come out today."
Logan's little friend, Isabella, has been out of school for a while (her dad died). She returned yesterday. I asked Logan what they did and he said, "We just da - nc - ed." The teachers tell me that the two of them are inseperable. They always sit together and play together. It's adorable. I wish I could just spend my days watching him interact with his friends and teachers at school.
He often, randomly, says, "I just love you so much, mom." He really is a sweet boy.
At 3 1/2, he is so energetic, interesting, caring, daring, helpful, loving, and everything good and sweet. He keeps us on our toes. Although he hasn't technically lost a tooth, he did enough damage to one to kill it. He broke his collar bone. He CONSTANTLY has bruises all over his legs. He falls almost every day. I am praying that the next six months....on our way to 4...brings more balance, carefulness and coordination :)
I say this at EVERY age, but this is my FAVORITE. Being Logan's parents just gets better and better. We love you very much, sweet boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment