Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday

I don't think I need to remind you how much I love Saturdays...especially when we have nothing (or not much) on the agenda. Today. LOVE IT. "I wish I loved anything as much as my kids love bubbles," a quote from one of my favorite movies. The other day, I picked Logan up from school and told him that we would be blowing bubbles when we got home and the kid literally freaked out. He was SCREAMING and jumping in the school parking lot. He loves him some bubbles. These pictures are from today though. It's cloudy and dreary here today, but we don't care, 'cause it's Saturday.




We take turns with me blowing the bubbles and him chasing them and then him blowing the bubbles and me just sitting there "oohhing and ahhhing." I don't really chase bubbles. Maybe I should. Maybe chasing bubbles is the key to happiness?? He seems pretty happy doing it!




And if he's lucky enough to catch a bubble...the excitement level just gets that much higher.

It's only 11:00 a.m. here...nap time is approaching. We've had such a wonderful, full day already. I'm so looking forward to the afternoon! Maybe, if the Lord sees fit, we'll even get some sunshine today. But if not, we can always enjoy more bubbles. There's also painting on the agenda for today. That will be after nap time. Have I mentioned how much I love Saturdays?






We have just a few tulips left in our backyard. Mostly because Logan picks one every time it sprouts. But I'm not complaining because EVERY.ONE he picks, he delivers to me. And every time, I love it.



Logan has taken an interest in taking pictures. So, this next one is one he took of me this morning.



No comments: