Here, they were teaching him the "rapper" pose:
They takes things away from him and make him fight to get it back...

...and he couldn't be happier!

Zeb and I say this over and over...that we pray that Logan grows up to be a great young man like these 3 boys. I, as their sentimental aunt, really cherished every moment together because I know that these times together like this are going to be fading away faster than I would like. We were talking about Drake's graduation coming up next year and I started crying just thinking about it. The best part is, all 3 of them are Christians, and to me, that's a great example for my little boy to be around.
They takes things away from him and make him fight to get it back...
...and he couldn't be happier!
Zeb and I say this over and over...that we pray that Logan grows up to be a great young man like these 3 boys. I, as their sentimental aunt, really cherished every moment together because I know that these times together like this are going to be fading away faster than I would like. We were talking about Drake's graduation coming up next year and I started crying just thinking about it. The best part is, all 3 of them are Christians, and to me, that's a great example for my little boy to be around.
When I show Logan pictures of the boys around his age, he always thinks that they are pictures of him. I must admit, they do resemble each other a lot!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment