I was thinking this evening how happy I am that we have a dog. I'm so glad that Logan has that special pet that he will grow up with. He asks about Charlie all the time when we are out and about. He was particularly concerned about where Charlie would be staying while we were on vacation.
And then Logan decided that was enough, so he ran away. Ultimately, I made him give that popsicle to Charlie and I got Logan a different one that he proceeded to put in his water table, so he ended up finishing no popsicles tonight. But there's always tomorrow.
*This morning, Zeb was tickling him and they were having a great time laughing and all of the sudden, Logan said, "That's enough, dad. That's enough." (yes, he has sometimes started referring to us as "dad" and "mom.")
*Sometimes, but not all the time, Logan calls motorcycles "bike-a-bike-a-cycle." Sometimes, he just calls them motorcycles. I'm sure there's a difference, but I haven't figured it out yet.
*Logan was poking at his ear and I said, "Do you have something in your ear?" He said, "Yes." So, I said, "What is it?" He said, "A song."
*Yesterday, Logan & Zeb killed a bug for me. Later, he said, "Where's the bug, mom?" And I said, "It's gone remember? You killed it." He said, "I saved you, mom." Yes, you did, and not just from the bug, sweet boy.
1 comment:
I love the last comment about Logan saving you. How sweet.
Maybe I'll see you again soon shopping:)
Post a Comment