Sunday, January 16, 2011

Heard Around Our House




Me: "Logan, I have a surprise for you."
Logan: "Me?!" (and points to himself)


Me: "Logan, do you want to go to school?"
Logan: "Me?!" (and points to himself)


Me: "Logan, we are going to a birthday party."
Logan: "Me?!" (and points to himself)


Logan: "I want to kiss it....right...here!" (and then kisses my cheek or my lips, or whatever he chooses to kiss)


Me: (singing) "We say, 'yes, Lord, yes, Lord, yes, yes Lord!'"
Logan: "No, no, no, Lord!"


Me: "Logan, you are SO cute!"
Logan: "No, I Logan!"


Me: Logan, maybe we'll see a doggie at the doctor's office.
Logan: No way, doggie!
Me: Why, don't you like doggies?
Logan: No, I no like doggies.
Me: Well, Charlie's a doggie.
Logan: Charlie no doggie! I no like doggies.

I tried to tell him, but I think he thinks Charlie's his brother, not a dog :)









1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

Those are hilarious. Esp the no, no Lord. Ha!