Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Trumpet Playing Boy
First, let me say that, yes, my house is actually THAT messy. It's the season of my life. I'm learning to embrace it. Notice Logan sitting on this (way too little) bike which he calls his motorcycle. He's wearing a stocking cap (why?) and playing his trumpet (upside down). He makes me laugh!
He then decided he wanted to be Iron Man (see yesterday's post), so he puts on the Iron Man mask (upside down...I think???).
He gets the mask on right-side-up but then decides he wants to play his trumpet again. How does Iron Man play a trumpet?! This could be tricky!
He figures it out. I promise you, I could not stage these things if I tried! He came home from church and was riding the bike and Zeb and I started laughing at how it looked and this all happened. Two year olds are so entertaining without even trying! My life was so boring before him. (Notice he's still playing the trumpet upside down!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
De-lurking. I am always so THRILLED to see that people have messy houses. I am a (mostly) SAHM with 3 kids, and my house is a disaster. WHen I stopped working I had all of these grand plans of a clean house and healthy meals. The food is better, the laundry is better, but the rest is pretty much the same. My son is about the same age as yours, and he can total a room in no time. By the end of the day, I am just too exhausted to clean it up sometimes!
Post a Comment