Take for instance, this interaction between Logan and Charlie the other day. Logan is sitting on the couch, watching tv and eating his banana. Charlie watches.
Logan loves Charlie and loves sharing with him. So, he decides that he will give Charlie a piece of his banana. I love that I have such a generous little boy.
Next thing you know, Logan looks away and Charlie dives into the bowl himself. Logan was clueless. Needless to say, Charlie got to eat the rest of the banana, which was probably his plan from the beginning. He figures if he can get one good lick, he's ruined the whole thing and it becomes his! So much for Logan trying to share!



I took the above pictures and then Logan noticed his new Thomas shirt on the drying rack. He likes to look at the pictures that I take. So, he made me take one of him, looking at the Thomas shirt (yes, after many questions and some frustration from my little boy, I figured out THAT was what he was trying to say to me!), and then he wanted to see himself looking at the Thomas shirt. And this is the result...Logan's staged picture:

He was beaming with joy when I showed the picture to him!

Last weekend, Logan got haircut....number....three, is it? I don't even know! Furthermore, I don't even know why I keep taking pictures of his haircuts. I'm sure my sister-in-law is thinking, 'Okay, I get the first time, but why now?' But I think I just can't stop. It's like...if I have the first couple, what if he does something adorable during cut number 10 or 11 and I miss it? Oh well. Maybe I can stop now. We'll see.
See, adorable!

In case you're wondering, he wore the train sweater to bed that night...with the tags on it. And the only way I could get him out of it the next morning was to let him wear a different (clean) train sweater to church.


I took the above pictures and then Logan noticed his new Thomas shirt on the drying rack. He likes to look at the pictures that I take. So, he made me take one of him, looking at the Thomas shirt (yes, after many questions and some frustration from my little boy, I figured out THAT was what he was trying to say to me!), and then he wanted to see himself looking at the Thomas shirt. And this is the result...Logan's staged picture:
He was beaming with joy when I showed the picture to him!
Last weekend, Logan got haircut....number....three, is it? I don't even know! Furthermore, I don't even know why I keep taking pictures of his haircuts. I'm sure my sister-in-law is thinking, 'Okay, I get the first time, but why now?' But I think I just can't stop. It's like...if I have the first couple, what if he does something adorable during cut number 10 or 11 and I miss it? Oh well. Maybe I can stop now. We'll see.
In case you're wondering, he wore the train sweater to bed that night...with the tags on it. And the only way I could get him out of it the next morning was to let him wear a different (clean) train sweater to church.
Yesterday, we went to our nephews' basketball game . Logan's favorite part was playing in the church nursery during the game and running on the court during half-time.
Whenever Logan wears sweatpants with elastic on the bottom, he inevitably ends up with one leg pushed up and the other down. Everyone comments on how it looks, but it's not like we try...seriously, I pull them down when I noticed, but I just think it's funny that it happens. EVERY. TIME.
Whenever Logan wears sweatpants with elastic on the bottom, he inevitably ends up with one leg pushed up and the other down. Everyone comments on how it looks, but it's not like we try...seriously, I pull them down when I noticed, but I just think it's funny that it happens. EVERY. TIME.
No comments:
Post a Comment