Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Drama of the Train Sweater

So tonight, I was showing Logan the new outfit that I bought for him (it's for next year, but I got it 50% off at Target)...as I was taking it to his room to hang it in his closet, he followed me and watched me hang it up in his closet and started crying like he just watched me kill his best friend. He was so upset about not being able to hold the outfit. He was so upset, in fact, that the crying went on for quite a while and I couldn't resist getting out the video camera. And now, here it is for you to enjoy.


Untitled from Amy Johnston on Vimeo.




Before you go thinking that I'm a horrible mother, rest assured, I'll wash the snot off of the sweater before I let him wear it :) Okay, so maybe we tortured him a little....

1 comment:

Matt and Abby said...

I love catching their dramatics on camera. Hilarious! Don't worry, no one thinks you are a bad mom for torturing him a bit. We do it every day here:)