(I know this hat is too small for him, but he wore it last summer and it's made an appearance a couple days ago. And it's so cute! He wore it during our walk tonight and would yell when it would blow off of his head.)
"Don't put the baby in the applesauce."
(referring to a picture that Logan likes to carry of himself -- and he points to it and says "baby"...he was putting it in his applesauce tonight during supper)
"Stop peeing!"
(as I was getting Logan's diaper ready to put on him after his bath)
"Don't eat the rocks."
(that one is obvious)
Isn't it funny...the things we say to our children? What strange things have you found yourself saying?
1 comment:
Before bringing our son home, it was crazy things we said to our dog - things like, "don't lick the dishwasher". Back then, I said I was going to write a book called "Silly Things We Say to Our Dog." The past 2 1/2 years, we've decided we also need to write "Crazy Things We Say to Our Son"! You never know what words might come from your mouth :)
Post a Comment