I have not found the card reader, but we broke down and bought a new one. I couldn't bear the thought of weeks going by without documenting Logan's happenings.
Like this, I mean, flips with Aunt Rachael...gotta be documented.

And of course, kisses.


Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Rachael all said they stopped by to see the new floor, but I'm guessing they actually came to see Logan, and the floor, well, that was just a bonus!! He just laughed and laughed as Rachael chased him around the living room. And as soon as everyone left, we put him in the tub and after his bath, he was asleep in about 1 minute...but not before I snapped another picture!

He has an awful cold. I just hate when he is sick. But he's still in good spirits, so that makes it easier.
1 comment:
Cute pictures!
I hope Logan feels better soon!
Post a Comment